Human Resource wing of NI Consulting Services provides a variety of HR consulting
services for small- to mid-sized companies. Our experienced HR consultants can
respond to the human resource needs that you simply don't have the time, expertise
or resources to address effectively.
Our services are highly-customized based on individual client needs that are designed to
deliver day-to-day efficiencies as well as long-term strategic advantage through
improved HR management.
“Successful organizations understand the importance of the implementation, not
just strategy, and more over recognize crucial role of their people in this process”
- Our HR Functions ensure each employee is paid accurately and on time.
- Expertise in labour legislation and compliance enables us to offer individual
customer specific payroll processing services with 100% accuracy.
- List of activities we carry out as part of payroll processing service.
|Payroll Inputs processing
|Run payroll (Payroll Processing)
|GL Files / Reconciliation
|Off cycle payments/final pays
|Internal and External Reporting
|Payroll Queries & Resolution
||Full and Final Settlement
|Year End Processing
|Compliance and Reporting
HR Audit / Labour Compliance Assessment
- Many companies don’t recognize the vital role of Human Resources until a crisis
occurs. Once involved in employment litigation, employers soon realize their
liabilities and obligations regarding employment related to statutory regulations.
Failure to recognize potential causes of action for wrongful discharge, employment
discrimination, pay discrimination and other non-compliance issues regarding federal
and state employment laws can produce disastrous result.
- We expertise in HR statutory compliance and pan India presence enable us to
offer a single window partnering platform for their establishments spread across
- The process will also involve coordinating with various Government bodies for
obtaining statutory requirements, processing of data, consulting and apprising the
client of any changes in the legislations for appropriate and timely actions to
ensure complete compliance.
- Our Services under this function includes:
- One stop solution to manage nation-wide differences in labour legislations
- Audit services for quick redressal of the error and to make the correctness to comply
- Audit of Contractors’ statutory documents
- Adhering to the service conditions
- Legal Consultation / timely updates on Acts Amendments under various law
- Providing the safe working environment
- Doing necessary registration, renewal & amendment
- Remitting the statutory contributions
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Submitting the returns periodically
- Displaying the Abstracts/Notices
Employee Handbook / Policy formulation
An update-to-date, legal handbook is essential for all businesses - large or small.
An employee handbook communicates policies, benefits and work standards to all employees
in a single document. It provides an appropriate means through which the employer can
disseminate legally required policies, such as anti-harassment, family and medical leave
or drug testing policies. It also provides valuable guidance for supervisors regarding
the implementation and enforcement of company policies. This promotes uniform and
consistent treatment of employees, thus reducing the risk of discriminatory treatment
Internal policies and procedures can mean the difference between effective and
- NICS can help you design the internal procedures behind your handbook policies
and train your managers and supervisors in their part of the process.
- NICS can audit your current handbook or develop a customized handbook to ensure
your content is current, relevant and required. Whether it’s just one policy you
need to add or an entire handbook, our experienced staff will assist you in
developing clear and appropriate policies that are up-to-date and tailored for
your industry and company culture.
- NICS Can assist with:
- Effective communication to employee
- Legal compliance
- Audit existing handbook
At NICS our target is to provide the right candidate for the role. In order to attain
the capability to provide any solution, Attitude, Skill and Knowledge ought to be there.
We have a well versed and proficient team which is essential to classify the potential
candidates not only on the basis of their attitude but also on the domain knowledge –
this leading attribute would indeed differentiate and also assists us in ensuring the
clients get the best fit resources for their roles
”It is more important to reach the people who count us than to count the people we reach”
Our Robust search research function creates an environment in which we continuously
recruit high potential teams by design. Our SEVA Methodology is an example of that.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND MENTORING
How well your organization is positioned to implement a strategic direction is just as
critical as having a strategic direction in the first place. It takes more than a clear
strategy to achieve desired outcomes.
Organizational development is the practice of growing business through people, processes and systems.
NICS can provide you with creative and effective solutions
All our trainers are Certified and we have tie ups with various institutions to provide
the best in class training. The following are the areas of specialization in Training.
- Bigdata – Hadoop
- Android App Development
- Enterprise Mobility
- Cloud – Amazon
- Business Analysis
- Security and Performance Testing
- jmeter (performance Test Tool)
- Selenium (Functional Test Automation)
- C, C++, Dot Net
- Information Systems Audit
- Internal Risk Based Audit
- Risk Management for BFS
- Psychological training
- Special training designed for Females
- Stress Management
- Collaboration and Interpersonal Skills
- Introduction to Finance for Non-finance professionals
- Use of Tally ERP system
- Change Management
- Managing Change
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management Skills
- Statistical Process Control Programs
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Prediction Model
- Leadership Development
- Management of Change
- Employee Engagement
- Organizational Design and Culture